Few are more important than the next generation. The work we do today can make a difference for a lifetime. For us, that means supporting education for underprivileged children, building mentorship programs, supporting leadership and exploration, creating new entrepreneurship opportunities, and helping kids get the most out of the world around them. It means passing on what we were given, so our communities will continue to thrive and grow. It means helping to craft a better story for tomorrow’s leaders and innovators today.
Specifically, at First Bank, this means helping underprivileged, school-age kids get a leg up in the world.
We will honor this commitment by:
- Contributing $1 million over the next three years to support technology for students and professional educator development through our Education Technology Initiative.
- Investing in quality primary and secondary education that serves economically-challenged youth.
- Supporting programs that help youth thrive in the world around them through after-school support and programming, academic assistance, or life skill development.
- Teaching children about non-traditional opportunities, college prep, and specific skill training.
- Providing financial education for youth and their families.
First Bank isn’t just here to offer innovative banking products and services, but also to be friends, neighbors, and active members of our communities. Let’s work toward a brighter future for the next generation together.