Remember when we lived in a 9-to-5 world? Yes, that's ancient history. These days, bankers don't even keep bankers' hours. We work round-the-clock to make sure you can stay in touch with your accounts. With Telephone Banking, you can get it all done fast with our automated system, or speak to a friendly First Bank representative who will gladly assist you.
Automated Telephone Banking
- Remember the number. It's 1-800-760-2265.
- Request English or Spanish services.
- Verify balance information.
- Obtain checks that have cleared by check number, date, or dollar amount information.
- Access Debit Card and deposit transaction history.
- Manage your Debit Card PIN.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Review your savings, Money Market, CD, and loan accounts.
- Call 1-800-760-2265 and then press 2 for a First Bank Service Center representative.
- Available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CST).
- Speak to someone who understands you with our multi-language services.
- Remember that there's no Person-to-Person services on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.